Features included in last version (2.2):
- Play video and image in Augmented Reality; you can associate an image (from device library or take a picture from camera, and also from facebook albums) or video (from device library or record a video from camera, and also from YouTube) as new content that appears on successful Image Recognition.
- Play video and image in Augmented Reality through Face Detection on camera.
- Play video and image content in Augmented Reality (video also in fullscreen) from thumbnails selection without using Image Recognition.
- Move and resize video and image content in Augmented Reality.
- Using video or image in Augmented Reality to take a still picture and create fast photomontages.
- Using Face Detection and face crop from video and image in Augmented Reality to create photomontages.
- Take a picture from camera to fast open the photo in Augmented Reality to which it is possible to apply the cropping face for the creation of photomontages
- Photo sharing on Twitter, facebook, email and now you can add photographic filters.